June 29, 2022, 5:06

    Sickening Snapchat message teen knifeman sent after almost killing 16-year-old boy

    Sickening Snapchat message teen knifeman sent after almost killing 16-year-old boy

    A teenage knifeman sent a sickening Snapchat message taunting his victim after almost killing a 16-year-old boy.

    Shortly before sending the terrifying message, which included an image of a knife with a serrated blade, Kyle McGuinness had stabbed the boy in the stomach, leaving him fighting for his life.

    "Two of you tried dukking (stabbing) me down," the message sent by McGuinness read.

    "Shame, enjoy the hospital lad." The message ended with two rolling on the floor laughing emojis, reports MEN.

    About five months later, he knifed another man.

    McGuinness was declared 'dangerous' and handed a nine-year sentence at Manchester Crown Court earlier this week.

    Kyle McGuinness pleaded guilty to section 20 assault, section 18 assault, and two counts of possessing a bladed article
    (

    Image:
    MEN Media)

    The 17-year-old can now be named after the Manchester Evening News successfully applied for reporting restrictions imposed because of his age to be removed.

    He received an extended sentence comprising of five years in prison, and a four-year extended licence period.

    Prosecutors told how prior to the first stabbing, McGuinness got off a bus in Ashton-under-Lyne after spending the evening with his girlfriend.

    At about 10pm on August 18 he became involved in a row with two 16-year-old boys. They started having a verbal altercation over 'territory' after they confronted McGuinness.

    The Snapchat message Kyle McGuinness sent after stabbing a 16-year-old boy
    (

    Image:
    CPS)

    "What the f***, are you good bro?", the 16-year-old victim said. The row then referenced 'Bridge', slang for Stalybridge. "Where's Bridge? I don't even know where Bridge is bro," the defendant said.

    "Where's your boy? Tell me where the f*** he is," the 16-year-old said. McGuinness, who was said to be 'terrified', ran away and the two 16-year-olds began to chase him along Penny Meadow in the town centre.

    McGuinness suddenly stopped and stabbed one of them, after pulling a knife from his waistband. His victim was rushed to hospital and was admitted to intensive care, spending ten days in hospital.

    The boy would have died without the intervention of medics at the Manchester Royal Infirmary, the court heard. McGuinness was given bail and was subjected to an 'intensive' package of supervision.

    But he went on to stab another victim in broad daylight at about 10am on January 15. Two young men, aged 16 and 21, were chatting outside shops on Upper Chorlton Road in Old Trafford.

    At first they seemed to be on friendly terms, but later the mood turned sour. Shortly after McGuinness arrived, the 21-year-old 'lunged' at him while armed with a hammer.

    The victim was left fighting for his life after the stabbing
    (

    Image:
    MEN Media)

    McGuinness then stabbed him to the chest, and the 16-year-old began repeatedly punching him, kicking and stamping on him. The attackers fled and the victim suffered a punctured lung.

    Defending, Gwen Henshaw said McGuinness had become 'entrenched' in the culture of knife crime, suffered violence as a child and was placed in care.

    She added he has a low IQ and has suffered from undiagnosed ADHD.

    McGuinness, of no fixed address, pleaded guilty to section 20 assault, section 18 assault, and two counts of possessing a bladed article.

    Read More

    Read More

    Sourse: mirror.co.uk

    Related posts

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. You can find a detailed description in our Privacy Policy.
    Accept
    Reject
    Privacy Policy